The aim of the programme is to keep you on track towards the business and personal life that you deserve, helping you to achieve what you set out to get without losing sight of the joy of serving your customers and the world in general.
Here’s the basics of how it works:
- Every Friday morning, you send an email to email@example.com listing:
- Achievements: what you have got done this week.
- Commitments: what you absolutely, no excuses, definitely-going-to-happen commit to getting done next week (keep these reasonable, don’t set yourself up to fail).
- Plans & Projects: what you plan to get done, time and life-getting-in-the-way type stuff permitting:
- next week
- in the next month
- in the next 3 months
- Challenges: all that stuff that might hold you up, whether that’s practical issues, or more to do with your mindset.
- By Sunday night, you will get a response containing either insightful clarifying questions, or useful suggestions for practical things you could think about.
- On Wednesday there is a group email with useful tips and tricks, new tools, new material that’s been developed, other people’s stuff that’s worth a look, and also sometimes information on what’s working for others, especially in terms of finding and living their Joyful Genius.
- You also have access by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to individual coaching on specific issues that you need particular help with (up to four times each month); and you will get a reply with suggestions and useful tools within 24 hours. If you need more help (within reason!), it still counts as just one issue (as long as it actually is the same issue, of course).
- Optionally, you can also get 15-minute Laser Coaching Sessions by phone/skype for just £25 each (usually £50), or full 45-minute standard coaching sessions for the reduced client rate of £125 each (usually £150).
Book these at joyful-genius.com/laser or www.joyful-genius.com/coaching-session
You should be aware that if your email is not received by 1:00pm on Friday, you will be nagged!
And if it’s still not received by the end of Friday, you might not get a response that week, it depends what your coach is up to that particular weekend 🙂
And remember, as with all coaching, the more you put into it, the more you are going to get out of it, so I’m looking forward to lots of detail on the Friday emails (but please don’t go over the top, it’s Friday after all).